- RENT A CAR
Alfa Romeo Alfa Romeo (2 Cars)Giulietta, Stelvio Aston Martin Aston Martin (1 Car)Vantage Audi Audi (100+ Cars)A6, A3, Q8, RS Q... Bentley Bentley (20+ Cars)Bentayga, Contin... BMW BMW (120+ Cars)330i, 420i Conve... Cadillac Cadillac (30+ Cars)Escalade, Escala... Chevrolet Chevrolet (120+ Cars)Captiva, Corvett... Chrysler Chrysler (2 Cars)300C Citroen Citroen (1 Car)C5 Dodge Dodge (40+ Cars)Challenger V6, C... Ferrari Ferrari (30+ Cars)Portofino, F8 Tr... Fiat Fiat (3 Cars)Abarth, 500C Ford Ford (70+ Cars)Mustang EcoBoost... Genesis Genesis (4 Cars)GV80, GV70, G70 GMC GMC (30+ Cars)Yukon, Yukon Den... Honda Honda (6 Cars)Civic, Accord, H... Hummer Hummer (1 Car)EV Edition 1 Hyundai Hyundai (110+ Cars)Creta 5-Seater, ... Infiniti Infiniti (7 Cars)QX80, QX60 JAC JAC (20+ Cars)J7, S3, JS4, S4 Jaguar Jaguar (3 Cars)F Pace, F Pace F... Jeep Jeep (20+ Cars)Wrangler Unlimit... Kia Kia (120+ Cars)Sportage, K5, Se... Lamborghini Lamborghini (60+ Cars)Huracan Evo Spyd... Land Rover Land Rover (170+ Cars)Range Rover Spor... Lexus Lexus (9 Cars)IS Series, LX570... Lincoln Lincoln (1 Car)Navigator Maserati Maserati (9 Cars)Levante, Levante... Mazda Mazda (20+ Cars)6, 3 Sedan, CX5,... McLaren McLaren (10+ Cars)570S Spyder, 720... Mercedes Benz Mercedes Benz (430+ Cars)AMG G63, C300, C... MG MG (30+ Cars)5, ZS, GT, RX8, ... Mini Mini (30+ Cars)Cooper, Cooper C... Mitsubishi Mitsubishi (50+ Cars)Attrage, ASX, Pa... Nissan Nissan (180+ Cars)Patrol Platinum,... Opel Opel (3 Cars)Zafira 9S, Zafir... Peugeot Peugeot (2 Cars)3008 Polaris Polaris (1 Car)Slingshot R Limi... Porsche Porsche (40+ Cars)Cayenne Coupe, M... Renault Renault (10+ Cars)Duster, Koleos, ... Rolls Royce Rolls Royce (40+ Cars)Cullinan, Dawn, ... Skoda Skoda (1 Car)Kushaq Suzuki Suzuki (8 Cars)Ciaz, Dzire, Swi... Tesla Tesla (20+ Cars)Model 3 Standard... Toyota Toyota (50+ Cars)Corolla, Rush, Y... Volkswagen Volkswagen (20+ Cars)Passat, Teramont...
- CAR WITH DRIVER
- ABU DHABI
- UMM AL QUWAIN
- AL AIN
- RAS AL KHAIMAH
- SAUDI ARABIA
- YACHT RENTAL
- BUGGY RENTAL
- QUICK LINKS
In order to enter Oman from the UAE using a rental car, you need to have the right documentation listed below:
- Pertaining to the travellers: Original passport, UAE visa or Emirates ID and visa for Oman are checked at the border
- Pertaining to the rental car: The official NOC (No Objection Certificate) letter from the car rental company and car's insurance policy valid in Oman
- Most destinations within Oman are far off. So make sure your rental cost includes unlimited mileage for the car you choose.
- Be sure to check the additional cost for an NOC (No Objection Certificate) and insurance coverage from the car rental agent. It’s about AED 200 extra.
- Keep your original passport and other ID documents with you when you drive up to the Oman border.
- Be well-versed with the driving rules, regulations and etiquettes in Oman beforehand. We've listed some below.
- Double-check your paperwork so you and the rental car can enter Oman legally (listed in the above tab).
- Do not carry any illegal objects from one country to another
Rent a Car from Dubai to Oman | OneClickDrive
Planning a road trip to Oman? Rent a car from Dubai from AED 92/Day
That's it for now.
Contact us with your specific requirement or browse all available cars:
The Sultanate of Oman offers amazing drives with beautiful views throughout the country. Fantastic roads that connect the distant towns and cities. If you’re planning a trip from the UAE, car is by far the best mode of travel. Getting across Oman in the comfort of a car of your choice is definitely recommended. Perfect for experiencing the country’s stunning scenery.
The below listed cars are offered by car rental companies which have branches across the UAE and Oman. Hence they provide rental cars legally to cross the national border with the right documentation: car insurance and NOC. They also offer dedicated customer service in both the countries. Find the rental car of your choice based on your budget and requirement and call / WhatsApp the supplier directly. They'll assist you with steps ahead.
Driving in Oman: Rules & Regulations
- Driving a dirty car is illegal, a police fine of OMR 10 may apply
- Vehicles follow right-hand side driving in Oman (same as in the UAE)
- Turning right on a red light is illegal unlike in the UAE (except tram crossing)
- It is also illegal to overtake from the right (commonplace in the UAE)
- Oman observes a zero tolerance policy towards drunk driving, with a limit of 0.0mg
- Speed limits are enforced with speed cameras so we’d suggest you use Waze
- The average speed limit in Jordan is about 40km/h in towns and cities, and 120km/h on highways
- Roundabouts and junctions give priority to those entering instead of those who exit (so be careful)
- Pay attention to parking restrictions in Oman, excessive fines may apply incase of a mistake
- Pedestrians have priority at pedestrian crossings (just as the norm)
- If you are involved in an accident, do not move your car; contact the car rental company and wait for the police to arrive
- Petrol is low-priced in Oman (Welcome to GCC!) and gas stations are easy to find, besides most are open 24x7
- Child seats are not mandatory in Oman, however, it’s recommended that you hire one for the safety of traveling children
- Lastly, be sure to check that all documentation including licence, registration, insurance and passport are with in the car with you at all times when driving