- RENT A CAR
Alfa Romeo Alfa Romeo (1 Car)Giulietta Aston Martin Aston Martin (1 Car)Vantage Audi Audi (100+ Cars)A6, A3, Q8, RS Q... Bentley Bentley (20+ Cars)Bentayga, Contin... BMW BMW (130+ Cars)330i, 420i Conve... Cadillac Cadillac (30+ Cars)Escalade, Escala... Chevrolet Chevrolet (120+ Cars)Captiva, Corvett... Chrysler Chrysler (2 Cars)300C Citroen Citroen (1 Car)C5 Dodge Dodge (40+ Cars)Challenger V6, C... Ferrari Ferrari (30+ Cars)Portofino, F8 Tr... Fiat Fiat (3 Cars)Abarth, 500C Ford Ford (70+ Cars)Mustang EcoBoost... Genesis Genesis (5 Cars)GV80, GV70, G70 GMC GMC (30+ Cars)Yukon, Yukon Den... Honda Honda (5 Cars)Civic, Accord, O... Hummer Hummer (1 Car)EV Edition 1 Hyundai Hyundai (100+ Cars)Creta 5-Seater, ... Infiniti Infiniti (7 Cars)QX80, QX60, Q50 JAC JAC (20+ Cars)J7, S3, JS4, S4 Jaguar Jaguar (3 Cars)F Pace, F Pace F... Jeep Jeep (10+ Cars)Grand Cherokee, ... Kia Kia (120+ Cars)Sportage, K5, Se... Lamborghini Lamborghini (60+ Cars)Huracan Evo Spyd... Land Rover Land Rover (170+ Cars)Range Rover Spor... Lexus Lexus (10 Cars)IS Series, LX570... Lincoln Lincoln (1 Car)Navigator Maserati Maserati (9 Cars)Levante, Levante... Mazda Mazda (20+ Cars)6, 3 Sedan, CX5,... McLaren McLaren (10+ Cars)570S Spyder, 720... Mercedes Benz Mercedes Benz (440+ Cars)AMG G63, C300, C... MG MG (30+ Cars)5, ZS, GT, RX8, ... Mini Mini (30+ Cars)Cooper Convertib... Mitsubishi Mitsubishi (50+ Cars)Attrage, ASX, Pa... Nissan Nissan (180+ Cars)Patrol Platinum,... Opel Opel (3 Cars)Zafira 9S, Zafir... Peugeot Peugeot (2 Cars)3008 Polaris Polaris (1 Car)Slingshot R Limi... Porsche Porsche (50+ Cars)Cayenne Coupe, M... Renault Renault (10 Cars)Duster, Koleos, ... Rolls Royce Rolls Royce (40+ Cars)Cullinan, Dawn, ... Suzuki Suzuki (6 Cars)Ciaz, Dzire, Bal... Tesla Tesla (20+ Cars)Model 3 Standard... Toyota Toyota (50+ Cars)Corolla, Rush, C... Volkswagen Volkswagen (20+ Cars)Teramont, Passat...
- CAR WITH DRIVER
- ABU DHABI
- UMM AL QUWAIN
- AL AIN
- RAS AL KHAIMAH
- SAUDI ARABIA
- YACHT RENTAL
- Seven Seater Car Rentals in Dubai
- Weekly Car Rentals in Dubai
- Monthly Car Rentals in Dubai
- BUGGY RENTAL IN DUBAI
- SUV Rentals in Dubai
- Luxury Car Rentals in Dubai
- Medium-range Cars in Dubai
- Economy Car Rentals in Dubai
- Sports Car Rentals in Dubai
- Convertible Car Rentals in Dubai
- 12 SEATER VAN RENTAL DUBAI
- 9 Seater Car Rental Dubai
- 8 SEATER CAR RENTAL ABU DUBAI
- 14 SEATER VAN RENTAL DUBAI
- Downtown Dubai is one of the biggest tourist attractions in the Middle East with the world’s tallest tower The Burj Khalifa and world’s largest mall The Dubai Mall. If you are looking to experience a traditional there’s Souk Al Bahar, consisting of a variety of retail shops and restaurants. Downtown Dubai is well-connected with public transport facilities including Dubai Metro, and RTA Buses. But if you’re looking to explore the beauty of the rest of Dubai, driving a car would be recommended. Not to mention, driving by the sparkly Boulevard Walk at Downtown is such a sight. Dubai Mall offers free parking and given its size you can walk to every destination within Downtown Dubai from it. Just be sure to park in the nearest parking lot and remember your parking bay, floor etc. A handful of new hotspots such as Address Skyview Hotel, Vida Hotel, Millennium Central Downtown, Armani Hotel, Sofitel Dubai and much more, which offer free parking facilities and valet services.Weekends are always busy especially at Dubai Mall so parking might be troublesomeEvery tourist has the Fountain and Dubai Mall on its list and evenings are usually busyDuring day time Downtown dubai is more busy as a commercial sector however at night time it offers a great nightlife for tourists and its local residents.
- Launched: 2003
- Developer: Emaar
- Location: Sheikh Zayed Road
- Road Connectivity: Sheikh Zayed Road (E11), First Al Khail Street (E44)
- RTA Parking Zones: 335A
- Compare offers from over 50 rent a car companies in the UAE, filter based on your location, budget and requirement.
- Narrow down with your preferences: car specs, mileage limit, insurance included, car features and so on.
- Short-list the best offers by the car rental provider and contact them directly via phone, WhatsApp or request a call back.
- Be sure to ask for the actual pictures and specs of the car before finalizing the deal.
- Book directly, free of markups!
- Choose a company that’s located near you or offers fast delivery in your location, if you would need pick-up and delivery.
- At the time of delivery, check for existing dents and scratches, if any, best to shoot a video circling the car and take close-up pictures of the existing damages. Share them with the car rental service provider instantly to avoid any misunderstandings that may arise later.
- Always best to provide the security deposit by credit card as a pre-authorization block, which automatically releases after 20-30 days from the end date of your rental.
- Please be sure to sign a car rental agreement issued under the same company name as advertised on the OneClickDrive website or mobile app. Be sure to save a soft copy of the agreement so you have documented proof of your rental.
Car Rental at Dubai Mall
Explore the best car rental offers | Delivery available in parking lot
Drive out of Dubai Mall with your favorite car
Dubai is known for its luxurious shopping centers, its futuristic and exclusive buildings such as Burj Khalifa, Ain Dubai and the Museum Of The Future. There is no doubt that Dubai can keep its visitors and residents entertained with fresh new material. Yet the Dubai Mall is the city's most visited location.
If you're presently shopping in the world's biggest mall, your feet must be sore from all the walking. The taxi pick-up point is probably a good distance away too. Consider hiring a car that can instead be delivered to your nearest parking lot.
Find amazing car rental options from Dubai's leading rental car companies located in and near the Dubai Mall. They offer a huge collection of vehicles from their shops in Downtown Dubai and Business Bay.
Just share the parking lot no. in Fashion Parking or Cinema Parking with the car rental company. You'll have a shiny, comfortable car at your disposal in a few minutes.
Book through Dubai's biggest marketplace
Access best-in-market rental rates for economy, luxury and latest car models through OneClickDrive. Pay zero commission and zero booking fees.
Consider Car Rentals For All Of Dubai
Whether you're visiting Dubai, if you're on an extended stay, in the UAE you need a secure transportation source. There are different forms of public transportation that could take you to Dubai Mall. You can use buses, taxis, the Dubai Metro and water taxis, usually called Abra. However, we'd much recommend a rental car for its ease, cost and convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost of rent a car in general depends on the type of car you're looking to rent. If it's an economy car, it should be around AED 60 per day and AED 1300 per month. Cars located in and around Dubai Mall would be higher given the premium locaiton. Car rental rates also vary depends on the length of rentals and other factors.
There are quite a few options available within Dubai Mall if you’re looking for a rental car. However, the prices are premium considering the premium location, just as at the Dubai Airport. Ideally, you can rent from a rental car company near the Dubai Mall located in Downtown Dubai and Business Bay. The prices would be much more reasonable for a wide variety of cars. Feel free to drop by the rental car branch and pick up the car yourself or request for delivery at Dubai Mall. They’ll deliver the car to your nearest parking lot, be it in Fashion Parking, Cinema Parking and so on.Luxury cars and SUVs are among the top rental car choices in Dubai. Tourists and residents often hire a Range Rover or a BMW for their travel needs in Dubai. You’ll be driving alongside supercars like Ferrari, McLaren, Audi, Porsche, not to mention a range of other sports cars and luxury cars.
You will need a driving licence and must be over 21 to rent a car in Dubai. However, some companies do offer rental cars to younger drivers.For residents of the UAE, a copy of your Emirates ID and UAE Driving Licence are needed to rent a car. While most companies require a credit card pre-auth for the security deposit, many car rental companies accept cash as well as debit cards.For tourists visiting the UAE, a copy of your Passport, Visit Visa and Home Country Driving License and an International Driving Permit (IDP) are required to rent a car.Passport holders of GCC, UK, Canada, US and a few other countries can rent a car with just their Home Country Driving License whereas tourists from other countries need to carry an International Driving Permit.Along with the car rental fee and 5% VAT (value added tax), a security deposit is required to be paid at the time of renting the car. Security deposit can be paid by credit card (recommended), debit card or cash.Advance payment toward the car rental is recommended to secure your booking.
Dubai parking is typically a combination of paid car parks and city parking zones. The parking lanes are generally big enough to accommodate all types of vehicles. Check out any of the parking lots in Dubai Mall, for instance. mParking service that allows you to through SMS is the ideal option. The charge deducts through your local mobile phone balance. Check out our complete guide to parking in Dubai for a detailed breakdown. Valet parking is offered at most locations across Dubai. They can set you back anywhere between AED 10 to AED 200 per hour. Most 5-star hotels and restaurants even offer free valet parking service for those driving in with an exotic or supercar. They might even showcase your car right outside the lobby area given the status symbol that it is.
Yeah, you can! In fact, most Dubai-based car rentals are coupled with a visit to Yas Marina, Abu Dhabi. It is certainly a great way to explore interesting spots enroute.Car rental companies allow driving their vehicles anywhere in the UAE, with the exception of a few places such as Jebel Hafeet, Jebel Jais and desert regions. Be sure to schedule your drives accordingly so you can make the best of it. Make use of Google Maps!If you’re planning a trip to the Grand Mosque, Louvre or Yas Marina, consider renting for 2 or more days to offset the additional mileage charge you will incur. As most car rentals, including luxury and sports cars, come with a standard mileage limit of 250-km per day. Dubai to Abu Dhabi is a good 150-km away so you’ll probably be clocking over 300 km on the journey back.Best practice: Consult the car rental agency for suggestions concerning your travel plan. There could be extra bundles for mileages available.
OneClickDrive.com partners with numerous vehicle rental agencies worldwide. We 're working with a range of car rental suppliers in Dubai. With a selection of economy, medium-range, luxury and even exotic, supercars.If you are searching for a specific model of a popular autobrand, please contact our suppliers. Maybe they can cater to your distinguished needs.