- RENT A CAR
Alfa Romeo Alfa Romeo (2 Cars)Giulietta , Stel... Aston Martin Aston Martin (2 Cars)Vantage Audi Audi (91 Cars)A6, A3, Q8, RS Q... Bentley Bentley (25 Cars)Bentayga, Contin... BMW BMW (89 Cars)520i, X6 M40, 73... Cadillac Cadillac (21 Cars)Escalade Platinu... Changan Changan (1 Car)Alsvin Chevrolet Chevrolet (75 Cars)Captiva, Camaro ... Chrysler Chrysler (1 Car)300C Citroen Citroen (4 Cars)C5, C3, C4 Dodge Dodge (38 Cars)Challenger V6, C... Ferrari Ferrari (13 Cars)F8 Tributo, F8 T... Fiat Fiat (3 Cars)Abarth, 500C Ford Ford (69 Cars)Mustang EcoBoost... GAC GAC (2 Cars)GS3, GS4 Genesis Genesis (1 Car)GV70 GMC GMC (14 Cars)Yukon, Yukon Den... Honda Honda (6 Cars)Accord, HR-V, Ci... Hongqi Hongqi (9 Cars)H5, H7 Elite, H7... Hyundai Hyundai (87 Cars)Accent, Creta, T... Infiniti Infiniti (14 Cars)Q50, QX50, QX80,... JAC JAC (3 Cars)J7 Jaguar Jaguar (1 Car)F Pace First Edi... Jeep Jeep (13 Cars)Wrangler, Wrangl... Kia Kia (97 Cars)Sportage, Seltos... Lamborghini Lamborghini (33 Cars)Urus, Huracan Ev... Land Rover Land Rover (134 Cars)Range Rover Spor... Lexus Lexus (12 Cars)LX570, IS Series... Maserati Maserati (5 Cars)Levante S, MC20,... Mazda Mazda (14 Cars)CX5, 6, 3 Sedan,... McLaren McLaren (8 Cars)570S Spyder, 720... Mercedes Benz Mercedes Benz (307 Cars)AMG G63, C300, S... MG MG (13 Cars)ZS, 5, GT, RX5, ... Mini Mini (21 Cars)Cooper, Cooper C... Mitsubishi Mitsubishi (39 Cars)Attrage, ASX, Pa... Nissan Nissan (151 Cars)Patrol Platinum,... Opel Opel (6 Cars)Crossland, Grand... Peugeot Peugeot (6 Cars)3008, 208 Polaris Polaris (3 Cars)Slingshot, Sling... Porsche Porsche (35 Cars)Cayenne Coupe, M... Renault Renault (18 Cars)Duster, Symbol, ... Rolls Royce Rolls Royce (31 Cars)Cullinan, Wraith... Skoda Skoda (4 Cars)Octavia, Kamiq Suzuki Suzuki (4 Cars)Ciaz , Dzire Tesla Tesla (11 Cars)Model 3 Standard... Toyota Toyota (62 Cars)Rush, Prado, Cor... Volkswagen Volkswagen (16 Cars)Teramont, Passat...
- CAR WITH DRIVER
- ABU DHABI
- UMM AL QUWAIN
- AL AIN
- RAS AL KHAIMAH
- Downtown Dubai is one of the biggest tourist attractions in the Middle East with the world’s tallest tower The Burj Khalifa and world’s largest mall The Dubai Mall. If you are looking to experience a traditional there’s Souk Al Bahar, consisting of a variety of retail shops and restaurants. Downtown Dubai is well-connected with public transport facilities including Dubai Metro, and RTA Buses. But if you’re looking to explore the beauty of the rest of Dubai, driving a car would be recommended. Not to mention, driving by the sparkly Boulevard Walk at Downtown is such a sight. Dubai Mall offers free parking and given its size you can walk to every destination within Downtown Dubai from it. Just be sure to park in the nearest parking lot and remember your parking bay, floor etc. A handful of new hotspots such as Address Skyview Hotel, Vida Hotel, Millennium Central Downtown, Armani Hotel, Sofitel Dubai and much more, which offer free parking facilities and valet services.Weekends are always busy especially at Dubai Mall so parking might be troublesomeEvery tourist has the Fountain and Dubai Mall on its list and evenings are usually busyDuring day time Downtown dubai is more busy as a commercial sector however at night time it offers a great nightlife for tourists and its local residents.
- Launched: 2003
- Developer: Emaar
- Location: Sheikh Zayed Road
- Road Connectivity: Sheikh Zayed Road (E11), First Al Khail Street (E44)
- RTA Parking Zones: 335A
2. Check availability for your desired dates and explore the available cars pictures
3. Pay the booking amount if you are booking in advance or pay on delivery by cash or credit card
4. Provide security deposit as credit card pre authorization
2. Always return the car with same level of fuel as was provided - take a picture before starting if required
Rent a Car in Downtown Dubai, Dubai - Best Deals and Offers
Book car rentals from economy cars, luxury cars, SUVs, sedans, hatchbacks, vans available at the best rates including insurance
Driving is the most recommended and preferred way to get around in the UAE given the weather conditions, distance and costly taxi fares. Besides, the freedom of fun of driving a car like it’s your own is the apex of luxury in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of the emirates. You can choose to rent any type of car brand / model as per your liking and budget. Fortunately, you can hire a car from our suppliers in Downtown Dubai, Dubai for as low as AED 120/ day, 699/ week or 2499/ month for a Mercedes Benz GLE 350 2020.
While walking into a retail rental car shop was ideal before Covid-19, most users in Dubai (or those planning to travel) prefer to book a car online. Better yet, instead of booking a rental car through a third-party app / website which are usually marked-up or add commission, you can book one directly with a car rental company (the actual supplier). Simply contact any of the car rental companies on their direct phone / WhatsApp number listed on OneClickDrive.com. Book directly and pay zero commission or booking fees!
If you’re looking to rent a car, you can choose to rent from any of the car rental companies located near you in Downtown Dubai as well as others within Dubai that provide delivery. The companies listed on this page are, more often than not, willing to provide delivery at your location within Downtown Dubai , Dubai .
Choose from 1130 live car rental offers across Luxury Car, SUV, Sedan, Economy, Sports Car, Crossover, Convertible, Muscle, Supercar, Coupe, Special Edition, Compact, Commercial, Van, Bus, Electric, Special Needs, Minivan and Hybrid available in Downtown Dubai , Dubai . Ideal for those who live or work in Downtown Dubai as well as for tourists staying in a hotel / AirBnB within the Downtown Dubai community. You can book a car well in advance and schedule for delivery as per your convenience.
Renting for the first time? Check out the OneClickDrive Blog for the best car rental tips, tricks and to-do’s in Dubai.