- RENT A CAR
Audi Audi (2 Cars)Q8 S Line Kit, Q... Dacia Dacia (3 Cars)Duster Fiat Fiat (2 Cars)500C Hyundai Hyundai (6 Cars)Accent, Tucson, ... Jaguar Jaguar (1 Car)F-Type Land Rover Land Rover (8 Cars)Range Rover Spor... Mercedes Benz Mercedes Benz (3 Cars)Vito, C200 d Porsche Porsche (3 Cars)Macan, 911 Targa... Renault Renault (2 Cars)Clio Sport Trour... Volkswagen Volkswagen (5 Cars)Touareg, T-Roc
- Compare offers from over 50 rent a car companies in the Morocco, filter based on your location, budget and requirement.
- Narrow down with your preferences: car specs, mileage limit, insurance included, car features and so on.
- Short-list the best offers by the car rental provider and contact them directly via phone, WhatsApp or request a call back.
- Be sure to ask for the actual pictures and specs of the car before finalizing the deal.
- Book directly, free of markups!
- Choose a company that’s located near you or offers fast delivery in your location, if you would need pick-up and delivery.
- At the time of delivery, check for existing dents and scratches, if any, best to shoot a video circling the car and take close-up pictures of the existing damages. Share them with the car rental service provider instantly to avoid any misunderstandings that may arise later.
- Always best to provide the security deposit by credit card as a pre-authorization block, which automatically releases after 20-30 days from the end date of your rental.
- Please be sure to sign a car rental agreement issued under the same company name as advertised on the OneClickDrive website or mobile app. Be sure to save a soft copy of the agreement so you have documented proof of your rental.
Weekly Car Rental Marrakech