- RENT A CAR
Alfa Romeo Alfa Romeo (2 Cars)Giulietta, Stelvio Citroen Citroen (1 Car)C3 Dacia Dacia (5 Cars)Duster, Logan, S... Fiat Fiat (6 Cars)500C, Tipo Hyundai Hyundai (10+ Cars)Accent, Tucson, ... Jaguar Jaguar (1 Car)F-Type Jeep Jeep (2 Cars)Renegade, Grand ... Land Rover Land Rover (4 Cars)Range Rover Spor... Mercedes Benz Mercedes Benz (3 Cars)Vito, C200 Porsche Porsche (2 Cars)911 Targa 4 GTS ... Renault Renault (4 Cars)Clio Volkswagen Volkswagen (6 Cars)Touareg, T-Roc
- Compare offers from over 50 rent a car companies in the Morocco, filter based on your location, budget and requirement.
- Narrow down with your preferences: car specs, mileage limit, insurance included, car features and so on.
- Short-list the best offers by the car rental provider and contact them directly via phone, WhatsApp or request a call back.
- Be sure to ask for the actual pictures and specs of the car before finalizing the deal.
- Book directly, free of markups!
- Choose a company that’s located near you or offers fast delivery in your location, if you would need pick-up and delivery.
- At the time of delivery, check for existing dents and scratches, if any, best to shoot a video circling the car and take close-up pictures of the existing damages. Share them with the car rental service provider instantly to avoid any misunderstandings that may arise later.
- Always best to provide the security deposit by credit card as a pre-authorization block, which automatically releases after 20-30 days from the end date of your rental.
- Please be sure to sign a car rental agreement issued under the same company name as advertised on the OneClickDrive website or mobile app. Be sure to save a soft copy of the agreement so you have documented proof of your rental.
Crossover Cars Rental Casablanca
That's it for now.
Contact us with your specific requirement or browse all available cars: