Audi Audi (3 Cars)RS7, A8, S3 Bentley Bentley (1 Car)Flying Spur Changan Changan (2 Cars)Alsvin Chevrolet Chevrolet (1 Car)Corvette GMC GMC (1 Car)Yukon Haval Haval (1 Car)Jolion Hyundai Hyundai (2 Cars)Accent, Genesis Kia Kia (1 Car)Pegas Land Rover Land Rover (1 Car)Range Rover Evoque Mercedes Benz Mercedes Benz (4 Cars)S450, AMG GT 63S... MG MG (1 Car)5 Porsche Porsche (1 Car)911 Carrera S Rolls Royce Rolls Royce (2 Cars)Ghost Series II,... Suzuki Suzuki (1 Car)Dzire Toyota Toyota (3 Cars)Yaris, Yaris Sed...
Founded in 1911, the Chevrolet brand is the top selling marque within the General Motors family and is the best-known GM nameplate. Chevrolet is virtually synonymous with General Motors. Chevrolet was co-founded by Louis Chevrolet and William C. Durant, the former a race car driver, and the latter the founder of General Motors. Prior to creating General Motors, Durant was head of Buick and in that capacity hired Louis Chevrolet to drive his cars in motor races to promote the brand. Durant’s tenure as the founder of GM was short lived and he found himself forced out of the company in 1910. Keen to re-establish his credibility in Detroit and in the fledgling US motor industry, Durant formed an alliance with Louis Chevrolet to found the company that would make use of Chevrolet’s designs for a new range of vehicles in 1911. Two years later the famous Chevrolet “bowtie” was adopted as the company logo. Two theories exist as to the origins of the logo. One favours the story that it was an adaptation of a pattern featured on wallpaper seen by Durant in a French hotel, while the other suggests that the logo was a stylised adaptation of the cross on the Swiss national flag, paying homage to Louis Chevrolet’s Swiss nationality.
Founded: November 3, 1911
Headquarters: Detroit, Michigan, United States
Official Name: Chevrolet Division of General Motors Company
Products: Automobiles, Commercial vehicles, Trucks
- Compare offers from over 50 rent a car companies in the Saudi Arabia, filter based on your location, budget and requirement.
- Narrow down with your preferences: car specs, mileage limit, insurance included, car features and so on.
- Short-list the best offers by the car rental provider and contact them directly via phone, WhatsApp or request a call back.
- Be sure to ask for the actual pictures and specs of the car before finalizing the deal.
- Book directly, free of markups!
- Choose a company that’s located near you or offers fast delivery in your location, if you would need pick-up and delivery.
- At the time of delivery, check for existing dents and scratches, if any, best to shoot a video circling the car and take close-up pictures of the existing damages. Share them with the car rental service provider instantly to avoid any misunderstandings that may arise later.
- Always best to provide the security deposit by credit card as a pre-authorization block, which automatically releases after 20-30 days from the end date of your rental.
- Please be sure to sign a car rental agreement issued under the same company name as advertised on the OneClickDrive website or mobile app. Be sure to save a soft copy of the agreement so you have documented proof of your rental.
Chevrolet Car Rental in Jeddah: Best Rates
directly from local car rental companies at the best rate
That's it for now.
Contact us with your specific requirement or browse all available cars: