- RENT A CAR
Alfa Romeo Alfa Romeo (1 Car)Stelvio Aston Martin Aston Martin (2 Cars)Vantage, DBX Audi Audi (100+ Cars)A6, A3, Q8, RS Q... Bentley Bentley (20+ Cars)Bentayga, Contin... BMW BMW (100+ Cars)730Li, X5, 330i,... Cadillac Cadillac (30+ Cars)Escalade Platinu... Chevrolet Chevrolet (80+ Cars)Captiva, Camaro ... Chrysler Chrysler (3 Cars)300C Citroen Citroen (2 Cars)C5 Dodge Dodge (30+ Cars)Challenger V6, C... Ferrari Ferrari (10+ Cars)Portofino, F8 Tr... Fiat Fiat (5 Cars)Abarth, 500C Ford Ford (60+ Cars)Mustang EcoBoost... Genesis Genesis (1 Car)GV80 GMC GMC (20+ Cars)Yukon, Yukon Den... Honda Honda (4 Cars)Civic, HR-V, CR-V Hyundai Hyundai (80+ Cars)Accent, Creta, S... Infiniti Infiniti (6 Cars)QX80, QX60, QX50 JAC JAC (7 Cars)J7, S3 Jaguar Jaguar (3 Cars)F Pace, XF Jeep Jeep (10+ Cars)Wrangler Unlimit... Kia Kia (90+ Cars)Sportage, K5, So... Lamborghini Lamborghini (40+ Cars)Urus Pearl Capsu... Land Rover Land Rover (150+ Cars)Range Rover Spor... Lexus Lexus (7 Cars)IS Series, ES350... Lincoln Lincoln (1 Car)Navigator Mahindra Mahindra (1 Car)XUV 500 Maserati Maserati (4 Cars)Levante S, MC20 Mazda Mazda (10+ Cars)6, CX5, 3 Sedan,... McLaren McLaren (10+ Cars)570S Spyder, 720... Mercedes Benz Mercedes Benz (380+ Cars)AMG G63, C300, C... MG MG (20+ Cars)ZS, 5, GT, RX8, ... Mini Mini (20+ Cars)Cooper, Cooper C... Mitsubishi Mitsubishi (40+ Cars)Attrage, Pajero,... Nissan Nissan (150+ Cars)Patrol Platinum,... Opel Opel (2 Cars)Zafira 9S, Zafir... Peugeot Peugeot (3 Cars)3008, 508 Polaris Polaris (2 Cars)Slingshot R Limi... Porsche Porsche (50+ Cars)Cayenne Coupe, M... Renault Renault (7 Cars)Symbol, Koleos, ... Rolls Royce Rolls Royce (30+ Cars)Cullinan, Dawn, ... Skoda Skoda (2 Cars)Superb Suzuki Suzuki (7 Cars)Ciaz , Ertiga, D... Tesla Tesla (10+ Cars)Model 3 Standard... Toyota Toyota (40+ Cars)Yaris Sedan, Rus... Volkswagen Volkswagen (20+ Cars)Teramont, Passat...
- CAR WITH DRIVER
- ABU DHABI
- UMM AL QUWAIN
- AL AIN
- RAS AL KHAIMAH
- BUGGY RENTAL
- Situated just south of Dubai International Airport is the community of Al Rashidiya, Dubai. The area is commonly known as just Rashidiya. Here, residents will find several government offices, shopping malls and other places of interest. Al Rashidiya mostly has villas, which makes it suitable for families looking for a home in the heart of old Dubai.Al Rashidiya, Dubai is also positioned close to many transport links. With a metro station and several bus routes, Rashidiya is undoubtedly one of the best residential areas in Dubai for non-drivers. The area is located along Airport Road (D89) and the highways of Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) and Nad Al Hamar Road (D62). Also, bus links shuttling from several points within the community connect residents to key areas including Silicon Oasis and Al Awir.
- Location: Al Rashidiya
- Road Connectivity: Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) and Nad Al Hamar Road (D62)
2. Check availability for your desired dates and explore the available cars pictures
3. Pay the booking amount if you are booking in advance or pay on delivery by cash or credit card
4. Provide security deposit as credit card pre authorization
2. Always return the car with same level of fuel as was provided - take a picture before starting if required
- Due to high seasonal demand, low priced cars may be short of availability in the UAE.
- While we are working with our partners to display relevant listings, OneClickDrive relies on user feedback to hide unavailable cars.
Rent a Car in Al Rashidiya, Dubai - Best Deals and Offers
Book car rentals from economy cars, luxury cars, SUVs, sedans, hatchbacks, vans available at the best rates including insurance
Car Rental in Rashidiya
Are you looking for a car to rent in Rashidiya? Whether you need a car for a business trip or a vacation or you're looking for a small car to zip around town or a larger car for a road trip, we have you covered.
Our fleet of rental cars includes everything from economy cars to luxury vehicles.
Why Rent a Car in Rashidiya?
Renting a car in Rashidiya is a great way to get around the city and see all that it has to offer. There are many reasons to rent a car in Rashidiya, but here are just a few:
1. You can explore the city at your own pace.
2. You have the freedom to come and go as you please.
3. You can avoid public transportation.
4. You can save money on taxis or Uber.
Best Places to Visit in Rashidiya with a Rental Car
If you're looking to explore all that Rashidiya has to offer, a rental car is the best way to do it. With your own set of wheels, you can easily visit all the top sights and attractions at your own pace. To help you plan your trip, here are some of the best places to visit in Rashidiya by rental car:
1. Al-Ain National Museum - This museum is a must-see for anyone interested in the history and culture of the United Arab Emirates.
2. Al-Hosn Fort - This fort is one of the most historic and iconic landmarks in Rashidiya. It's definitely worth a visit if you're interested in learning more about the UAE's rich past.
3. Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - This mosque is one of the largest and most beautiful in the country. It's definitely worth a visit if you're looking to marvel at some stunning architecture.
4. Wadi Adventure Park - This park is perfect for those who want to get outdoors and enjoy some adrenaline-pumping activities. From zip-lining to rock climbing, there's something for everyone at this park.
Why OneClickDrive to Rent a Car in Rashidiya
There's no shortage of reasons to visit Rashidiya. The city is home to some of the best shopping in the UAE, as well as a number of historical and cultural attractions. And if you're looking to rent a car while you're in Rashidiya, there's no better place to do it than OneClickDrive.
OneClickDrive is the leading car rental marketplace in the UAE, with listed suppliers offering a wide range of vehicles to choose from at competitive prices. With OneClickDrive, you can be sure that you're getting the best possible deal on your rental car.
But that's not all. OneClickDrive also offers a number of additional services that make renting a car in Rashidiya easy and convenient. For example, if you're flying into Dubai International Airport, you can arrange for your rental car to be delivered to you at the airport. And if you need to cancel or change your booking for any reason, you can do so with just a few clicks.
So why wait? Rent a car in Rashidiya today with OneClickDrive!
Car Rental Rashidiya - FAQ's
What do I need to rent a car in Rashidiya?
In order to rent a car, you will need a valid driver's license and a major credit card. Some companies may also require that you be at least 25 years old.
How much does it cost to rent a car?
The cost of renting a car depends on the type of car you choose, the length of time you need it, and any additional insurance or features you add on. In general, expect to pay around AED 200 per day for a standard sedan.
Do I need insurance?
Most rental companies will require that you purchase their insurance, which can add an additional cost to your rental. You may also be able to use your own personal auto insurance if it extends to rental cars. Be sure to check with your insurer before renting.