- Highly affordable. You can rent a hatchback for a cheap price of 50EUR a day
- Cargo space. The split-folding rear seatbacks which are usually standard allow a lot cargo space
- More headroom. A hathcback offers a slightly higher roofline than sedans allowing more headroom.
- Superior visibility. The ample glass area owing to huge windows allows enhanced visibility.
- Efficient on busy roads. Owing to the size of these cars, you can zip through small or busy lanes conveniently.
For residents of the Spain, Passport Copy, Visa Page Copy, Driver's Lisence Copy and Emirates ID Copy is needed to rent a car.
For tourists visiting the Spain, Passport Copy, Visit Visa Copy and home country driver's license/International Driving Permit is needed to rent a car.
Passport holders of GCC, UK, Canada, US and a few other countires can rent a car with their home country driver's license whereas tourists from other countries need to carry an International Driving Permit.
When you rent a car with us, theres no middle-man. You pay zero extra charges booking a car through OneClickDrive.com. We are simply a platform connecting users to the rental car dealers directly. We do not add any extra costs like commission or markups. We offer you an amazing comparison tool so you know beforehand that you're not paying too much for a car you wish to hire in Barcelona and even Spain.
Our partner local car rental companies in Barcelona offer branch pick up as well doorstep delivery. They have a range of cars to fit your requirement and budget. Drop-off faciltiy is available in other emirates as well.
Since we work with multiple companies, it's likely that we have every car that you are or might be interested in renting in Barcelona. From sedans to hatchbacks and even SUVs are available with and without a driver to make your travel experience convenient.
A hatchback (or small) car is perfect for solo travellers and drivers that move over smaller distances in Barcelona. Zipping through smaller and busier lanes is convenient using an hathback like Chevrolet Spark or Kia Rio. Renting a small car is also highly financially feasible. You can rent a hatchback for as low as EUR 50 a day and EUR 1200 a month.
Other drivers who are just more comfortable driving a sedan can opt for more powerful sedans like a Toyota Yaris or Nissan Tiida so driving on Sheikh Zayed Road isnt much of a challenge.