- RENT A CAR
- CAR BRANDS Audi Audi (2 Cars)RS Q8 , Q8 Bentley Bentley (1 Car)Continental GT BMW BMW (3 Cars)2 Series, 3 Seri... Citroen Citroen (1 Car)C-Elysee Dacia Dacia (5 Cars)Duster, Sandero,... Ferrari Ferrari (1 Car)458 Coupe Fiat Fiat (11 Cars)Egea, Panda, Lin... Ford Ford (5 Cars)Focus Sedan, Fie... Honda Honda (2 Cars)Civic Hyundai Hyundai (11 Cars)Accent, i20, Ela... Kia Kia (1 Car)Cerato Lamborghini Lamborghini (1 Car)Huracan Land Rover Land Rover (2 Cars)Range Rover Spor... Mercedes Benz Mercedes Benz (9 Cars)C200, Vito, S400... Nissan Nissan (3 Cars)Qashqai, Micra Peugeot Peugeot (4 Cars)301 Porsche Porsche (1 Car)718 Boxster S Renault Renault (23 Cars)Megane, Symbol, ... Toyota Toyota (2 Cars)Corolla Volkswagen Volkswagen (5 Cars)Passat, Caravell...
- Cheaper and faster than using public transport for travelling across the city, especially on a daily basis
- Cost efficient as you’re not liable to pay for the rising insurance and registration costs
- As good as your own car without the hassle of maintaining it
- Monthly rates are heavily discounted as compared to day-basis rentals
- Choice of multiple suppliers offering competitive rates and package deals
- Option to upgrade or downgrade the car every month
To be able to rent a car in Turkey, you have to be atleast 21 years of age. Some car rental agencies might require you to be 23 years of age so we advice you to get in touch with the car rental agency before booking with them.
The documents required are a passport ( along with a valid visa, if required for your nationality). For EU countries, an Identity card is needed.
You need to have a valid driver's license which you have had for atleast one year. You will an International Driving Permit (IDP) only if your license in printed in a non-latin alphabet.
- A huge network of suppliers mostly local rent a car agencies
- Comparitive listing of car rental offers across the city
- A variety of cars ranging from budget to super luxury cars to choose from
- The option to rent on a day, week, month and even an yearly lease basis
- Free delivery for monthly car rentals and sports/luxury cars
Car Rental Monthly Istanbul: Best in Turkey
Choose from a variety of cars. Free delivery across Istanbul.
The best way to travel in Istanbul is by car. Relying on public transport especially for daily commute can turn out to be unfeasible and inconveninent. Choosing to rent a car as opposed to purchasing it helps you avoid the all rising expenses of registration and insurance. Driving a rental car is definitely better than paying EMIs in the years to come.
If your daily commute to work or college is largely dependent on public transport, switching to driving a rental car is a much more convenient option. You can rent the most recent models of the cars you desire and even upgrade or downgrade your car at the end of the month.
If you are planning to stay in the city for a few months, purchasing a car is not practical. The most ideal option is to rent a car and pay by the month. If you are a tourist you can explore the city at your own pace and in style. If you are in the city for a business visit, you can choose a car that directly reflects your executive stature and is enough of a statement for your clients, employees or colleagues.
Through us you can find the best deals for monthly car hire in Turkey. With our vast network of suppliers spread across Turkey, you can rent a car of your liking at competitive best rates almost anywhere. You get to compare multiple offers on the same car in just a few clicks and choose the offer that is best suitable for your requirement. You can book with the suppliers directly without having to pay mark up fees or commission.
Note: The above listings including the prices are updated by the respective car rental company. Incase the car is not available at the price mentioned (exclusive of VAT), please inform us and we’ll get back to you with the best alternative. Happy renting!