You need to be 21 years of age atleast to be eligible to rent a car in Duqm. The documents required, for both tourists and residents alike, are a valid driver's license, passport and an International Driving Permit (IDP) in the english alphabet. However, it is advised to enquire with the car rental agencies about their requirements.
- Vehicles are driven on the right side of the road in Oman
- Turning right on a red light and overtaking from the right is illegal
- A zero tolerance policy for drunk driving with a limit of 0.0mg
- Speed limits are usually 120 km/hr for highways and range from 60-120 km/hr for other roads. However, it is advised to watch out for local signage
- Pedestrains have priority at pedestrian crossing
- Sulatn Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Wahiba Sands
- Jebel Shams
- Wadi Ash Shab
- Nizwa Fort
- Bahla Fort
Car Rental Duqm | Highest Per Day, Compact – 2 Car Offers
Rent among 2 cars for hire in Duqm from local car rental companies directly. No commission. No booking fees.
That's it for now.
Contact us with your specific requirement or browse all available cars:
All types of cars are available for rent in Duqm ranging from cheap cars to luxury sedans, sports cars and supercars. The most competitive rates are available from our suppliers online throughout the year.
Hire at the best market rates on daily, weekly, monthly and even yearly basis. Based on your preference and budget, select your desired hatchback, sedan, crossover, luxury or sports car, SUV, van or any type of vehicle. Compare offers and book with the car rental provider directly!
OneClickDrive.com hosts the largest selection of convertible cars, luxury cars, sports cars, exotic SUVs and supercars. Rent it for a day (24 hours minimum), a week or even on monthly-basis. All prices include insurance and standard mileage limit.
Looking for a cheap car rental in Duqm? OneClickDrive offers you the best rent a car in with over 700+ cars to choose from. Our huge collection of vehicles, helps you to choose a ride of your choice.