You need to be 21 years of age atleast to be eligible to rent a car in Duqm. The documents required, for both tourists and residents alike, are a valid driver's license, passport and an International Driving Permit (IDP) in the english alphabet. However, it is advised to enquire with the car rental agencies about their requirements.
- Vehicles are driven on the right side of the road in Oman
- Turning right on a red light and overtaking from the right is illegal
- A zero tolerance policy for drunk driving with a limit of 0.0mg
- Speed limits are usually 120 km/hr for highways and range from 60-120 km/hr for other roads. However, it is advised to watch out for local signage
- Pedestrains have priority at pedestrian crossing
- Sulatn Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Wahiba Sands
- Jebel Shams
- Wadi Ash Shab
- Nizwa Fort
- Bahla Fort
Car Rental Duqm | Special Edition – 1 Car Offer
Rent among 1 car for hire in Duqm from local car rental company directly. No commission. No booking fees.
That's it for now.
Contact us with your specific requirement or browse all available cars: